Henry and Freddie

Meet Grady's two new best friends... Henry the Snake and Freddie the Frog. This past week my parents were in Vegas for their 34th Anniversary. Which means, daycare was closed! My brother volunteered to watch the kids for us, and as a reward for good behavior, Grady got to pick a toy out. We came home with Henry first. The next day when arrived to pick him up, he stated to me that we couldn't go home, we had to go Target, so he can get another friend. He was so sweet, so of course, mommy gave in. Now mind you, he is 2.5 years old, and the child has never been attached to a blanket, a pacifier, a stuffed animal, nothing. Well, that has changed my friends. Henry and Freddie now sleep with him and ride in the car with him.

This reminds me of something else that makes me giggle. I read all my friends blogs and they talk about the dreaded, "playing with poo" that their young kids do. Walking in to find their child's diaper off and poo smeared all over. If you don't have kids yet, get prepared. I thought I was lucky, my child never cared to play in it. Now sitting in it all day is fine with him, he prefers that over using the big boy potty to this day! Grady just loves his Uncle Mike so much, that while changing his first poo diaper EVER, Grady decides to pick up the poo and play with it. That's just love Uncle Mike, just love!

No comments: