Arms of Love


Normally, I don't have time to read, well, that is I choose not to read. During my "free" or "quiet" time, I usually like to lay in the bed and well, just sleep. Sometimes reading takes too much effort. But one particular night last week, I felt compelled to read a book, Arms of Love, that my brother had given Kevin and I as an engagement gift. This book touched my life in so many ways. It has made me want to be a better person, wife, mother and friend.


Birth control has become such a hot topic in todays society. With the government allowing 17 year old girls access to the day after pill without prescription- where did parental rights go? This book is a fictional story, about true love- God's love. It brings a whole new meaning to dating vs. courtship and to chastity. Arms of Love is not particulary sad, in fact it is so refreshing and uplifting, yet I found myself in tears, shaking many nights. I encourage everyone to read it, especailly parents and the unmarried. God has such an amazing plan for us all, and this book will open your heart up to it!


No comments: